“Time isn’t precious at all, because it is an illusion.
What you perceive as precious is not time but the one point that is out of time: the Now.
That is precious indeed.
The more you are focused on time—past and future—the more you miss the Now, the most precious thing there is.”
The book of 2014 is written. Full of experiences and personal growth. Being a better person and fighting a cancer with hope.
Climbed the mountains and enjoyed the view. Learned not to give up while competing on Amateur Road World Championship in August…and became stronger while driving the hardest cycling marathon Alpe in July.
Remember that miracles happen as long you truly believe in them. Love. Be yourself. And cherish every moment you have.
And here comes 2015 . . . let’s make it even better!
Do more. Be better. Reach higher. Grow higher. Dream bigger.
My “rules” for 2015:
1. Make peace with your past, enjoy present and hope for future.
2. What other think of you is none of your business.
3. Time heals . . . give it time.
4. Don’t compare your life with others.
5. Don’t judge people. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
6. Stop thinking about the answers . . . they will come when you will least expect it.
7. Be happy and smile. :)
My 2014 in photos:
. january .
. february .
. march .
. april .
. may .
. july .
. august .
. september .
. october .
. november .
. december .
Enjoy every single second of 2015,